Monday, November 1, 2010

Hot pink lipstick - MAC Girl About Town

Hey guys! So I have always loved hot pink/fuschia coloured lipstick, but lately I have reallly been loving them! One of my all time favorites is MAC Girl About Town lipstick. First of all, it is a MAC lipstick, which are amazing lipsticks and come in soo many colours, there's a colour for everyone, or if your like me, you love every colour lol. A good thing (or bad) about this particular lipstick is that it "stains" your lips even after you've taken it off, I see it as a good thing because if your eating or drinking and the lipstick itself wears off, you'll still be left with a bright fuschia stain! The lipliner I wear with this is NYX "Fuschia Lip Pencil" which is pretty much an exact match. Some poeple with paler skin complain that this lipstick is way too much of a "dark" pink for their complextion and preffer a light shade of hot pink. Having a pale complextion myself I get where they're coming from but I am the type of girl who loves darker/brighter colours! I will show you some swatches and two dupes, though I have many more dupes of this colour myself because it is a very popular colour.




                                          Above - MAC "Girl About Town" Lipstick
                                          Above - MAC limited edition "Petals and Peacocks"
                                         Above - Australis brand "Disco Fever" Lipstick.

                                                    Wearing MAC "girl about town"!
                                                                     Alana xo

1 comment: