Thursday, October 7, 2010

Review: Clinique Repairwear Anti-Ageing Foindation

Hello to anyone reading! This is a review of the Clinique Repairwear Anti-Ageing Foundation. Just so everyone knows, I have combination skin, which means i get an oily T-zone thoughout the day (nose, forhead, chin) but have dry/normal skin everywhere else. Now I'd just like to start out saying that even though the name is 'anti-ageing' any age can use this! When I went to the Clinique counter to get matched for a foundation she highly recommended this, my first reaction was "but I don't have wrinkles, I'm only 18! Lol". So she explained to me that anyone can use this foundation, it's simply called 'anti-ageing' because it covers fine lines instantly and delivers a line smoothing finish plus it contains antioxidants plus gives you an 'all day hydration' and is said to make dry skin moisturised over time. Now at first I thought that all day hydration would make this foundation a more dewy finish and being moisturising, but it's not a dewy finish, its an almost-matte finish that is soo long lasting! I actually didn't think it would be so long lasting at first but it is, and it's an oil free formula which means it doesnt leave me as shiny as some other foundations do. As for the coverage, it gives you moderate coverage when applied lighty and full coverage when built up. This foundation also contains SPF 15. I was matched to the lightest colour called "Alabaster Breeze". The colours in this foundation run quite light luckily! It has a pump top yay! Now the price is a little steep at $65 Australian currency, but let me say that it lasts for a very long time, I only use one pump and you get quite alot in the bottle! This is the official description from the clinique website and on the bottle:

This luxurious makeup helps block and mend the look of lines instantly, and over time. Delivers line-smoothing finish, continuous repair. SPF 15 plus antioxidants add to the benefits of all-day hydration. Skin looks flawless, vibrant, now and into the future. Oil-free.

Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry Combination

Formula: Liquid
Coverage: Full
Benefits: De-aging, Long wearing, Full coverage
Soo the actual company description is spot on! Does everything it says it does plus more! Now for some photos! :)


                                                     Quite a lot of foundation comes with this!


                                          The (N) stands for Neutral meaning a little bit of yellow and pink undertones, pink undertoned foundations say (P) and the yellow undertoned say (G) meanign gold/yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment